Translate

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Who Can Stand in His Way?

Photo Credit: Google Images

God has spoken so many promises into my life and I know that he has spoken promises into your life as well. Think for a moment the things that God has spoken to you. Do you still believe that these promises will manifest? Has the enemy killed, stole or destroyed your dreams? Read the scripture below…..

Isaiah 14:27 (VOICE) And who can argue with that or stand in God’s way? The Eternal, Commander of heavenly armies, has determined That this is how it should be. And so it will be.

As I read this scripture I thought to myself this scripture is absolutely true. We can stand on this word when the enemy tries to attack our faith, families and finances. Whatever God has spoken to you can’t be argued with, period. Who can argue with God? Nobody!

We serve an omnipotent and sovereign God that answers to no one. He has the final say in our lives. I’m glad to know that we serve a God that stands tall and gives commands. Just think if we served a God of suggestions. “I think you should or maybe you should do this.”

Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

This question brings me back to one of my favorite scriptures, Jeremiah 29:11. God announced that he knows that plans he has for each of our lives. He wants to prosper us in all areas of our lives. His plan is to give us a hope and future and so it will be.

The enemy can’t stand in God’s way because the enemy is already defeated. Stop allowing Satan to speak lies into your life. Memorize scriptures such as these and quote these back to the enemy. The enemy can’t stand to hear the word of God and he shall and will flee from you.

Prayer Closet Time

Father, I ask that you speak to each of us today and remind us of the promises that you have spoken into our lives. Lord, I humbly request that you forgive us for not believing in your words. We know that we serve a God that no one can argue with. We thank you for having plans for our lives. We thank you for giving us hope and a future. We love you because you first loved us. In Jesus name we do pray, Amen!

6 comments:

  1. Yes, yes Calandra. This read definitely coincided with the theme today. The Holy Spirit always leads, guides and reveals the truth of God's Word. Thanks for this inspirational share. Blessings to you always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Holy Spirit is powerful in delivering God's message that he wants his people to hear.

      Delete
  2. This was very inspirational, I really needed to hear this. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To God be the glory! I'm praying for you sis! I love you and God bless you!

      Delete
  3. Satan must flee when God's Word is spoken! Encouraging, Calandra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that God has given us the tools to defeat the enemy!!!! Hallelujah!

      Delete