Translate

Monday, October 26, 2015

To My Future Husband

Read Genesis 2:21-25

**This blog was written from the heart and how  I interpret these scriptures to apply to my life or any woman that desires to be married. It's preparation season for many of us!

Photo Credit: Google Images


Dear Future Husband:
I was part of you before we met in the physical realm. God formed me you just for you. We are both spiritual beings living this natural experience. I will be your helper because God created me for you. I was made in the image of God just as you have been made in the image of God. God made no mistakes when he formed us both in our mother’s wombs.

I was created to support, love, and uplift, encourage, strengthen and compliment you in all areas of your life. Although I am a woman I still have the power and influence to help you on this journey. We are imperfect people but we are perfect for each other. Were you are weak I will be your strength and were I am weak you will be my strength.  We will be powerful because God will be the head of our union.
As I reflect on the rib that came from man’s side and created woman, I can’t help but tell you that I will be by your side every step of the way. I will walk with you because I know that God is leading you. The unity in our marriage will come from us both being able to support each other physically, emotionally, mentally and most importantly spiritually.

I want a mind blowing experience from our first encounter. Your transparency will wipe away fears that you don’t know exist. Our connection will be confirmation from that prayers that I have prayed. We will share our dreams, fears and aspirations with each other. We will follow the way that God has instructed us how to love each other.
I vow today I will love you even when there are unlovable moments, I will respect you because I know that you are connected to the vine, I will assist you whenever you need me whether it be ministry or personal growth, I will submit to you because I know that you are connected to the source, my spirit will remain gentle and quiet. I will continue to support and encourage you in all that you do. You will always be uplifted in my prayers!

2 comments: