Translate

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Our Mission

Read Corinthians 5:10-15
Photo Credit: Google Images

Are you on a mission? We all have a purpose on this earth whether we know it or not. We must come to the realization that we must live out that purpose intentionally.

A friend of mine once asked, “When did you accept Jesus Christ?” My reply, “I was introduced to Christ at an early age but I did not develop an intimate relationship with Christ until 2014.”  A part of me wishes that I would have known my purpose at an early age so that I didn’t have to go through so many trials and tribulations. Then another part of me appreciates the path that was chosen for me because I now stand in awe of how God brought me out and changed my life forever.
Our mission on earth is to glorify God with our lives. How do we do this? We fear God and we must obey his commandments. As I stand in awe of the works that God has done in my life, I desire more of him each day. There are some days were I just don’t feel like worshiping but I’m reminded that God has done too much for me not to worship him. No matter the trials and tribulations that come my way I look to the future when I will be in God’s presence all day. My faith is grounded in Jesus and the promises to come.

Our purpose on earth comes from having a right relationship with Jesus Christ. Our lives can’t have purpose if we don’t know God our creator. Our relationship with God is restored when we accept Jesus Christ into our lives. We believe and confess with our mouths that Jesus Christ is our Savior.
As I’ve come to understand my purpose and I enjoy the relationship that I have with God. I want others around me that don’t know God to experience the same thing. My mission is to persuade and bring others to know Christ. One day soon I will be a full time evangelist and that will be my purpose each day I arise is to go into the community and save the lost.  Today, I encourage you to step out on faith and tell someone about the amazing God that you serve. Someone’s soul is yearning to be freed from bondage. God is wanting to use you as his vessel to reconcile that relationship to him. I long for the moment to see were we as believers stand in unity and thousands are added to the church daily.

For God’s glory I will do anything!! When I stand before the judgement seat I want to hear, “WELL DONE, GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT!”

~inspiredcali14

4 comments:

  1. I became a Christian when I was 16. My Dad was anti-Christian and aggressive about it. Mom hid her faith when he was around but when he traveled, she and I talked. I, too, look back on those 16 years and wonder what I could've done for God if I'd met Him earlier. But God has shown me that no time is wasted. He shaped me during those years into a unique person who could be used now in a unique way. Those experiences enable me to glorify Him even more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherry, thank you for sharing your testimony. For everything we have been through thus far God was preparing us for greater! Every experience we go through should be used to glorify our Father in heaven!

      Delete
  2. I agree entirely with you that we are to praise God all our life time.

    ReplyDelete