Translate

Monday, June 1, 2015

Rebuild Day 1 of 2

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. (NIV)


Photo Credit: Google Images

As I write this blog, I wonder what the new heavens and earth will be like… I can only imagine but in the meantime I must continue to stand on God’s word so that I may see this place along with other believers.
I know that the new earth will be free from the curse of sin which causes suffering. The rebuilding of God’s kingdom will be a fresh start for us physically and spiritually.  

In the meantime, I suggest that we take that bible off the shelf, wipe the dust off and start reading his word. Many of us are only existing right now because we aren’t reading God’s word and applying it to our lives. When we start reading the word we start living life to the fullest.
How will we know if someone is sharing the truth or a lie? We must read and study God’s word daily. NOT JUST ON SUNDAYS! I have learned so much about who God is just by reading his word for myself.

Today, I encourage you including myself that we open our bible, study God’s word and apply it to our lives. One day this temporary place we call home will pass away, but we know that according to the scripture that God’s word will not pass away.

No comments:

Post a Comment