Translate

Friday, May 29, 2015

Beauty: Healthy Hair


Luke 12:7 Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. (NIV)


Photo Credit: Google Images
TESTIMONY
Last year, I was in a dark place after some thing's started to shift in my life. I asked God, “Why was I losing all of these things?” He replied, “You acquired all of these things while you were in the world.” God had begun the process of cleaning, restoring and rebuilding me into the woman he wanted me to be for his glory.

God taught me how to prioritize my life by paying my tithes, my bills and then everything else last.  I noticed that my hair was in bad condition and I hadn’t been able to afford to go to the beauty shop for months now.  I was feeling down about my hair and how short it had become. I was looking online and found a beauty shop in my area. I contacted the lady and was able to book an appointment the same day. While I was on the phone with the lady I heard gospel music playing in the background.

I went to my appointment and immediately knew this was the place God wanted me to be. She washed, trimmed and styled my hair. She recommended that I drink more water, exercise and use the moisturizer she created. We shared our testimonies about God and even witnessed her praying for a lady.
I felt so much better after leaving the salon and started using the moisturizer. My hair has grown so much since I went to visit her last year. I'm not overly concerned about length but that my hair is healthy. *see pictures below*


December 2014

 
May 2015

INSPIRATION
I use my testimony to inspire women that God knows all about us even the hairs on our head are numbered. He knows what we need and the desires of our heart. Keep trusting God, no matter what the situation may look like because he will bring you through. *praise break*

STYLIST
Today, I introduce you to my God-fearing, innovative, and sophisticated hairstylist, Melva Williams. She empowers women by ministering to all areas of their lives; spiritual, nutritional, and family values. She helps to educate women that our bodies are temples and everything starts from within including having healthy hair. Melva is married, has 4 children and 3 grandchildren. Her hobbies include fashion, reading, writing and quality time with her family.

I highly recommend the Jeannie in a Bottle Hair Care Treatment. It has helped me obtain length, growth and my hair is healthy. Please take time to view her website.
 
CONTACT INFORMATION

WEBSITE: http://www.somethingspecialstylingsalon.net/ 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much your blog, reviewing of our product and your testimonial. I appreciate you sharing with the world Gods Glory and allowing him to use you in such a mighty way. I'm proud of you keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much your blog, reviewing of our product and your testimonial. I appreciate you sharing with the world Gods Glory and allowing him to use you in such a mighty way. I'm proud of you keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete