Translate

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Praise and Pray Day 2

Read Matthew 11:28-30

Photo Credit: Google Images
 
Doesn’t life seem difficult at times? I know that I’m not by myself. I feel sometimes that things are going well and other times I feel that things are chaotic. I start to feel overwhelmed and empty. Then, I read this scripture and Jesus himself says come to me and I will give you rest. Oh, how his words fill me up and let me know that everything is already better. His word says all can come to him that are weary.

We have to stop turning to the world when we are weary and burdened but go to Jesus who will comfort us in our time of need. Jesus words teaches and inspires his children. The rest that Jesus gives will restore your spirit. We should enjoy Jesus lifting us up in his strength, when we are weak in spirit.

Prayer
Lord, we come thanking you for this beautiful day that wasn’t promised to any of us. We thank you for your word that inspires us. Thank you Jesus for being there for us when we are weak in spirit. Thank you for being gentle and humble in your heart towards us. Thank you for loving us, when we are disobedient to your word. Thank you for your grace and mercy. Thank you Jesus for giving your children rest. We love you and can’t thank you enough for all you do. In Jesus name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment