Translate

Monday, February 2, 2015

Heart for the Lost Inspiration 1 on 1

Read Mark 16:15, Matthew 28:19


 
Do you have a heart for the lost? Jesus has commissioned us to go into the world and spread the good news to all his people. I’m on fire in my heart for the Lord, so I will continually spread the message about his amazing love. This is what the Lord wants from us to BOLDY and UNASHAMED spread his word to this dark world. Notice he commissions us to spread his message to the world, no just America where I reside but all nations and cultures.
Our message should be for people to repent of their sinful nature and ask for forgiveness of their sins. They will receive the Holy Spirit which is a gift from God. This will challenge them to live a unique lifestyle in this dark world. The reward will be when Jesus returns for his church (his people). Jesus is coming back soon! Oh what a day that will be!!!

I have talked to a few people recently that stated that their not the religious type. Some don’t believe in God. The statement has been made I don’t go to church but God knows my heart. These statements made me think about the way we are spreading God’s word. It’s not just about converting people to our religion (Christianity) it’s about training and mentoring them once they accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. If they don’t learn how to grow in their faith, then they will turn back to the ways of this world. We want people to be spiritually healthy in Christ. We can’t focus on if the church membership is full. Our focus should be growing people spiritually so that they are lifelong followers of Christ.

God’s purpose for us is to reach the spiritually lost men, women and even children with his message of hope. Christ is with his followers that are spreading his message; with his presence and the Holy Spirit. Jesus is alive and active in our lives daily. Whatever your status may be in life, know that God loves you and he cares about you. He knows what you are going through and understands the pain you might be enduring right now.  His presence will give you joy in all situations. Don’t Give Up! Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and see your life be restored with peace, joy and love!

 

 

2 comments:

  1. This is so true. I've been one and heard many people say God knows my heart and I do not need to go to church. What I didn't realize us that yes God does know my heart but if I didn't surround myself with His word and guidance I would feel lost and discouraged in the world around me. When I finally got the message "you need to be in my house" I joined a church and felt that I was on the right path to getting to better know Jesus so that through him I can know God. Church is meant to be a community to teach us about God's blessings, His lessons and His unconditional love for His creation. If we do not put ourselves in an environment that is of God, strives for God and wants to know His ways then I must say yes God knows our hearts but He also gave us the bible to instruct us on how He was us to be and that is in His church (His people). Study the word, get to know the word and do our best to live by it. Jesus was sent not only to save us from our sin so that we could be forgiven but in order to teach us about the life God wants us to be living no matter what the world tries to cast us into. I always remember a mustard seed of faith (Luke 17:6) is all we need for miracles to start happening in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a word planted on you heart that needs to be shared with people. Keep your zeal and shine your light! Love you!

      Delete