Translate

Monday, February 2, 2015

2/2 Prayer

Ephesians 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. (NIV)

This month my church is doing a 28 Days of Focus Prayer. I love these calendars they give out because it inspires me to write my post. I am a day short and might miss some days but will try my best to post daily.

We should be praising God for the spiritual blessings because we are truly blessed abundantly. This verse lets me know that God wants the best for his children. Although, we aren't obedient to his word at all times he still extends grace and peace to us. We have spiritual blessings by accepting Jesus Christ. How great is our God?!


Prayer

Lord, thank you for the spiritual blessings you have given your children. Thank you for blessing us even though we aren't obedient to your word. We love you! In Jesus name, Amen!






No comments:

Post a Comment