Translate

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Priorities/Time Inspiration 1 on 1

Read Matthew 6:33, Ephesians 5:15-17, Psalm 90:12

 
What is your lifespan on earth? Typically we should live to about 70 to 80 years old. This is our physical lifespan but through salvation through Jesus Christ we are promised eternity if we believe. Each day we should seek the will of God to find out what he wants to accomplish in our lives while we are here on earth. How do you seek God’s will? You pray, ask God for wisdom and understanding. When we die to the physical, we will stand before God and be judged on how we lived our earthly lives. This should inspire all to live right, flee from sin, and love God with your whole heart.

We should always seek God’s way and not our own desires. How will people know about our God, if we don’t share the message? Allow the Holy Spirit to speak through you, to speak to those that are lost in the sinful world. This is how they will come to know Jesus Christ. We honor the Lord when we are BOLD about spreading his message and building his kingdom.

Take every opportunity you get to share your testimony with someone. You don’t have to quote scriptures. Although it’s good to know scripture to reference too. Share your personal testimony with someone. You will be surprised at how many are going through challenging times. People need to know that there is hope in Christ Jesus. You haven’t been delivered if you can’t share your story with others. When you share your testimony, God should and will get all the GLORY!

~Share your story

 

2 comments:

  1. I see why we do testimony in church I used to be afraid to speak about my past feeling apprehensive thinking that they did this to be in your personal life. Now I know testimony on our life can honestly help to guide someone change the course of their lives and even beliefs. Our testimony can be that breaking point in bringing someone closer to God and someone else's testimony can be that push in order to get you to start spreading the word in order to better suit God's wants. When we start to realize none of this is about us it's about God it becomes more clear as to what we are meant to do in this life. I'm not fully there but I will continue to search and seek Him I'm my life, my heart and my spirit do that when the flesh dies and God ask me what ice done with my life I will be able to say I've trusted you, I've loved you, I've served you and I've prayed and let you guide me by doing your will and not my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! I just posted a new post that goes into spiritual growth before I even read this post. God wants you to be BOLD! I was afraid before of sharing my testimony and about God. Afraid that people would think that I'm CRAZY. Oh well *shrugs* My God is AWESOME and worthy to be shared with the world. I wouldn't have it any other way.

      Delete