Translate

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Prayer Life Inspiration 1 on 1

Read Colossians  4:2
 
 
The verse today is simply saying to develop a prayer life by being determined and passionate about spending time with God. The distractions of this world can cause us to not want to pray but praying helps us grow spiritually in Christ. The best time to pray is in the morning before your day gets started. Pray throughout the day to keep peace in your heart. Spend time thanking  God for all he has done for you in your life.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. To God be the glory, the honor and the praise.

      Delete
  2. I am so proud of you. You are truly an inspiration and I love you. Your dedication and goals will inspire others with the word of God there are no obstacles that will stand in your way on this journey and it will be a beautiful one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To God be the glory. I allow the Holy Spirit to speak through me. I just want others to know Christ especially the young people.

      Delete
  3. I definitely agree. There is a desire to want him more daily.

    ReplyDelete