Translate

Monday, January 26, 2015

God's Unconditional Love: God Disciplines His Children

Read Hebrews 12:4-13

https://www.biblegateway.com/

We all struggle daily with our sinful nature. We aren't perfect! We see things in this world as attractive to the human eye. When we partake in the things of this world we find that the satisfaction is only temporary and not permanent. We have to appreciate when God disciplines us because that means we are his children. God disciplines us because he knows what's best for us. That's how much he loves us that he wants us to be righteous and have peace. Yes, God loves us! I love the way that God loves me! There is no love like his, there is no one like him. He is always there and his love never fails me. He loves me even when I fail him daily. His grace is sufficient to keep me when I'm weak. He is my strength when I am weak spiritually and physically.

My Prayer

Lord, thank you for your grace and mercy! Thank you for your love! Thank you for your discipline. I need you each and everyday. I cant make it without you. Your love keeps me and strengths me when I'm weak. You are worthy to be praised just because of who you are. Hallelujah! In Jesus name, Amen!
 
http://youtu.be/uHm9Ggdanyo

If I could sing like this I would but I cant so I will let this song minster to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment